Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Don't Just Believe Me...

As President of Kadima, it is part of my job description to be a public cheerleader for the school. This is easier than it sounds; Kadima is a wonderful place, and it is getting stronger and better every day.

But don't just take it from me.

Yesterday I had the immense pleasure of receiving a letter from a parent of the school telling us just how much she loves the school. She wrote:

I’m a parent to 2 kids at kadima for the past 2.5 years. I wanted to express my appreciation to the new head of school, Bill Cohen, and to the new ECEC Director, Randi Riddle. I think they are doing an amazing job, and I feel it on a daily basis.

The author then continued:

Kadima. . . [is] an amazing place to be. It feels very family oriented, but still very professional. Things are being taken care off immediately, and in a very positive way.

With regard to the administration, the author stated:

Bill Cohen is professional, strict, and takes care of business. I feel the school is in great hands. . . . I have to say that Randi is unbelievable; she is so energetic; you feel her presence in all ECEC; if I have an issue, she always knows about it and takes care of it before I get to her (and I get pretty fast). I just love her.

The author then spoke directly about her kids, who are in Kadima's Gesher class and the Kindergarten class, writing that:

Ms Raj and Sarit are very special to me. They are a very powerful team together. Sarit is a big heart . . . And Ms Raj, has something very unique. She is a teacher that one will remember for life. . . I feel so lucky that both my kids got to be in the Gesher class and enjoy such a wonderful, respecting, loving, and life changing experience. . . My daughter. . . is in kindergarten, and again, I’m so happy. Iris is so wonderful, always teaches with happiness, respect, and interest. My daughter loves her and enjoys going to school. Ms Weissman was amazing too, and I must say thank you to Bill Cohen who did a great job at replacing Ms. Weisman [with Ms. Quick when Ms. Weissman] had her baby. . . .once again, Bill Cohen knows his work, and got a perfect match.

Finally, the author concluded:

I feel that Kadima is getting better and better every day, and I can say with all my heart that it is a great place to be.

Res ipsa loquitur.

No comments:

Post a Comment